English muffins!
Whos hotter?
Pierce Brosnan OR Harrison Ford?
------------------
"She Shines Like A Diamond, when she walks into a room. she could Charm the Stars, hypnotize the moon"
Printable View
English muffins!
Whos hotter?
Pierce Brosnan OR Harrison Ford?
------------------
"She Shines Like A Diamond, when she walks into a room. she could Charm the Stars, hypnotize the moon"
ummmm..... Robert Plant. 20 years ago
rock or country?
------------------
I listen to both but if I had to choose one....*sings* I'm a little bit country....*LOL*
Sonny and Cher or Donny and Marie *G*
------------------
mmmmmm, I think Donnie And Marie! Never really listened to either but atleast Donnie and Marie are closer to my time!
What do you look for first when you shop at the mall?
clothes & Outfits OR Shoes?
------------------
"She Shines Like A Diamond, when she walks into a room. she could Charm the Stars, hypnotize the moon"
clothes
bikini or one-piece?
------------------
BIKINI!!!!!
original or XTRA crispy?
original!!
Guys loaded down with muscles all over their bodies like a "Mr. Universe Contestant"
OR
Just simple guys with no muscles and maybe just a sixpack?
------------------
"She Shines Like A Diamond, when she walks into a room. she could Charm the Stars, hypnotize the moon"
Just a six pack....
best place to have kissed...
toes
or
neck??
------------------
neck
crackers or chips?
------------------
chips, cause nobody can eat just one!
TALL MEN
Medium Heighth
OR
short men???
------------------
"She Shines Like A Diamond, when she walks into a room. she could Charm the Stars, hypnotize the moon"